Friday 18 December 2009

Free Christmas Items & Special Sled Race

Hello Penguins! Today I Will Show You The Christmas Free Items and Special Sled Race. Lets Begin With The Santa's Sled Find any Sign in Club Penguin Like The one in Town Then Click Go There!
After Clicking Go There! You Should Be in The Dancing Lounge Go up Stairs From That DoorOh My God For Members! -_- Sorry Can't Post The View or Even anything there I am So Sad Because I am Not a member -_- But I Got To Tell You What is The Gift upstairs It is a Special Santa Suit to Earn it you fly with The Santa Sled And Deliver Gifts then you Get it

Ok Lets Now Begin with Things For Non-Members at The Ski Village There is a Santa Hat Free Item For Both Members and Non-Members.

This is Not a New Item Thought I Got it From 2008The Night Club is So Cool So I Posted it.
Also Like what Billybob Said on The Club Penguin Blog New Ways To Donate So The CONCERT FOR CHANGE is Here There is a Dance Floor to Dance or You Can Play a Guitar,Drums and More!
Thanks! Dapdopy http://www.dapdopys-club-penguin.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment