Thursday 11 February 2010

Your Ideas!

Hello Penguins Today The French Club Penguin Posted a New Post That isn't Avaible in The English Club Penguin Here is What The Translation Says:

Hi Penguins! Last Week We Asked You what you Expect with the most forward this month.

Here's what Mcie2 Said:

What Events are Coming! I am Inpatience! But What I See Most is the New Play at The Scene Because I Love to Put on My Hat as a Director,Directing my Little Theatre Group and Give a Wonderful Relaxing Time in Public. Thank You Club Penguin!

What Events To Come Into Effect! Without Forgetting That the Puffle Party Starts This Friday! and I Promise That it Will Be Full of Surprises for you and for your Puffle Favorite,Beside That This Week We Would Like you to tell us about Your Coolest Adventure with Your Puffles!

Thanks! Dapdopy http://www.dapdopys-club-penguin.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment