Friday 22 January 2010

New Caves!

Hello Penguins! Today There is 3 New Caves in Club Penguin!
Find any Dig Site Signs or Go To The Mine!
Here we are at The Mine Grab a Digging Hat Before you go in The First Cave.

Here we are The First Cave! Doesn't it Seem DARK? Throw a Snowball in The Pink Thing Then Watch The Power Turn on!
Here it is the Room with power turned on! Note: The Power will Disable after a while.

Keep Digging To Find Pieces of The Treasure and Unlock The Second Cave! Now I Found one Piece!

My Second Piece!

Yay! one More Piece For Me!
Yay!!! I Completed My Treasure Click Claim Prize!

Here is How The Pin Looks Like on Your Card!
Here is The Second Cave You Can Go To The Third Cave (For Members only) But I Guess You Have To Buy The Diving Suit Sold in The Second Cave.

Here is The Diving Catalog.


Thanks! Dapdopy http://www.dapdopys-club-penguin.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment