Monday 11 January 2010

New Room in Club Penguin Coming in 2010!

Hello Penguins,Today I Was Checking The Membership News in English in The Club Penguin Site But I Found it Non-Updated So I Went To The French Club Penguin I Used Google Translation But I Felt it is Kinda Translating Wrong So I Will Copy The Translation From Saraapril.

Please Give Full Credit To Saraapril For The Translation.

The Translation Says:

  • Become Your Favourite Character in The Fairy Fables at The Stage!
  • Explore and Discover a New Mysterious Secret Room! (Behind Rockslide?) (Thats what the post is About.)
  • Create Your Own T-Shirts in The Penguin Style Catalog at The Gift Shop!
  • Decorate Your Igloo with Some New Prehistoric Items!

Thanks To Saraapril For The Translation.

Isn't That Interesting? I Guess Many Things Will Be Coming in 2010 Right? Comment and Tell Me what You Think!

Thanks! Dapdopy http://www.dapdopys-club-penguin.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment